Tall, handsome with a charming smile – Our Featured Nollywood actor is … Timini Egbuson
Timini Egbuson was born on the 10th of June, 1987 in Bayelsa state and hails from the same place. He obtained his degree in Psychology from University of Lagos and graduated in 2011. His acting career debuted on M-net’s Tinsel (2010) but gained popularity when he took the role as ‘Tobi’ in MTV ‘s Shuga season 3
After his notable performance in the fourth season of MTV Base’s Shuga also, the sky became the starting point for Timini as this opened more opportunities for him to star in other top Nollywood movies such as Fifty (2015), Ajuwaya (2017), From Lagos with Love (2018) and the list continues. He has worked as a presenter on EbonyLife TV’s ‘The Spot and hosted the 2017 GT bank fashion week red carpet alongside actress, Sharon Ooja. In 2017, he was nominated for the best new actor of the year category.
Fun facts about Timini:
- He was working as a marketing executive when he auditioned for Shuga (He worked there for 2 years). (Source: The Guardian)
- His first name is James. (Source: IMDB)
- He should have been a part of Skinny Girl in Transit from the first season but didn’t look old enough for the cast role. (Source: The Guardian)
- His older sister and Mentor is Dakore Akande.
- He’s currently on the search to find a wife this year (Ladies, shoot your shot!!!)
When he was asked by The Guardian what principles he lives by, he mentioned God “…the fear of God and the fact that he exists is what keeps me going” and staying positive “I am careful about what I give and put into the atmosphere…so people feel good vibes just by associating with me