Trends appear at the beginning of every fashion season and right now, we are crushing on Denims!
These lovely pieces are taking our hearts in every style, shape and shade.
The jean jacket has come a long way from the one your mother bought you in high school (or passed on to you) to a creative masterpiece.
If you know how to wear it right, it’s quite literally the only jacket you’ll need.
Here are some outfit styles with denim jackets that you can easily slay!
- Elevate your cool girl style with a boyfriend denim jacket! It gives you a little more of a modern edge with the distressed and frayed edges. A basic collar, buttoned front, and two buttoned chest pockets are all the classic details you’ll love for this style.
- You could make it a bit cute and comfortable with Dark floral dress + faded black denim jacket (or any color that vibes with your dress).
- Cross-back Cami dress worn with the jean jacket + whisper cotton tee, just in case you want to take off the denim jacket and still look peng! Plus, those sandals are the absolute best.
- For a baggy but, still intact look, grab a pair of high-waist trouser or skirt and pair them with a cropped trucker denim jacket to make a statement.
- Denim has never looked cooler with this effortless off-the-shoulder look. The trick to keeping it from sliding off? Enclose one button on the bottom and leave the rest open to show off your dress and jewellery.
- Roll It Up! When the weather is hot and hazy, all you need is a bralette, a pair of leggings, and rolled up sleeves for a fresh take on the denim style.